Wednesday, November 29, 2006

REALLY

So I went for a walk around the corniche this afternoon, and this is what I saw - really.

It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day

Don't let it get away

Words: U2


In your heart you wonder
Which of these is true;
The road that leads to nowhere,
the road that leads to you.
Words: Enya


Everywhere you go
you always take the weather with you
Words: Crowded House


And somebody told me
That this is the place
Where everything's better
Everything's safe
Words: Glen Phillips


The shining sea the silver sky
A perfect world before my eyes
Words: Ian McCulloch


Just a perfect day,
You made me forget myself.
I thought I was someone else,
Someone good.
Words: Lou Reed

The state I'm in
Got goosebumps on my skin
See the water I'll jump right in
Words: David Gray

What I get from my reflection isn't what I thought I'd see.
Words: J. O. C.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jaded said...

Holy Sights by the Sea, Batman! I 'almost' envy you the path that you walked...

9:59 AM  
Blogger The Prophecy said...

So serene! It rained in Karachi too, and the sky has been beautifully, brilliantly lit up.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Alina said...

Beautiful photos! Just what I needed on a cold, cloudy Monday morning. Excellent match of words, as usual.

11:54 AM  
Blogger The Surreptitious Fabric said...

Buheira, right? Yowza! My photos of the lagoon were nowhere near this good! :D

7:19 PM  
Blogger The Surreptitious Fabric said...

So this it's gonna be raining for sometime, huh? :P

7:35 PM  
Anonymous yasmine said...

=) oh, this was such a beautiful series! i loved the post, and the rocking lyrics to go with each photograph. do you post on flickr as well?

3:11 AM  
Blogger bas kamal said...

cool pics nd excellent match of words, as usual.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home